Hayes Group LLC is seeking a Non-Profit Fundraising Consultant with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in special-event fundraising. Candidate would be retained on a contract-by-contract basis.
Responsibilities to include:
• Development, management and implementation of donor benefits and sponsor fulfillment including marketing materials.
• Research, identification and solicitation of donors and sponsors aligned with the client.
• Recruitment and management of event fundraising committees, including appropriate representation, effective communication, schedules, agendas, and action reports.
• Management of donor database, including tracking of correspondence, donations, guest lists and seating process.
• Management of sponsor fulfillment; pledge fulfillment; and recognition.
• On-site coordination of all events related to the client.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Knowledge of fundraising within the Washington, D.C., business, political and philanthropic communities is critical. Knowledge of event planning and execution, and experience with military-based organizations helpful.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter and able to work both independently and as part of an event planning team. Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential. Proven track records with effective fundraising and positive client relationships are imperative.
Qualified candidates please send your resume to email@example.com
PAID EVENT STAFF NEEDED
Hayes Group LLC is seeking responsible event staff to work upcoming events.
Event Staff Requirements:
Strong work ethic
Ability to work independently
Positive and professional attitude and demeanor
Ability to deal effectively with the public
Can handle multiple demands
Event Staff Jobs may include registration staff, VIP escorts, guest greeters, seat holders and more.
Reliable candidates may be considered for on-going event opportunities throughout the year.
Interested candidates please contact firstname.lastname@example.org